If you want your coach to provide trainees with feedback on certain Role Plays, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Make Role Play coachable
- Go to the Role Play you want to make coachable.
- Click on the Role Play tab.
- When you hover your mouse over a Role Play, a grey icon 'coach' will appear. When you click on the icon, it will become green. This means that the Role Play will be sent to a trainee's coach upon completion.
Step 2: Add a coach to the account
- Go to the main account tab and click the Users tab.
- Add a new coach by clicking New user.
- Fill in the e-mail address of the coach and add 'Coach' as a role.
Step 3: Link the coach to a trainee
- Go to the program in question.
- Go to the trainees tab.
- Select the trainees and click on Assign coach.
- Select the desired coach.
The answers to Role Plays that are coachable will automatically be visible to the coach of the program. The coach can then give feedback.