If you want your coach to provide trainees with feedback on certain Role Plays, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Make Role Play coachable
- Go to the Practice Role Play you want to make coachable.
- Click on the Role Play tab.
- For each Role Play in a practice segment, there is a grey 'Coach' icon in the bottom right cornet. When you click on the icon, it will become green. This means that the Role Play will be sent to a trainee's coach upon completion.
In the example above it can be seen that the left most Role play will be sent to a coach, while that is not the case for the other Role plays.
Step 2: Add a coach to the account
- Go to the main account tab and click the Users tab.
- Add a new coach by clicking New user.
- Fill in the e-mail address of the coach and add 'Coach' as a role.
Step 3: Link the coach to a trainee
- Go to the program in question.
- Go to the trainees tab.
- Select the trainees and click on Assign coach.
- Select the desired coach.
The answers to Role Plays that are coachable will automatically be visible to the coach of the program. The coach can then give feedback. Please note that this is also the case for all Role plays in a Test segment.