When using TrainTool, you can trust that we keep your data safe and that your privacy is respected. In this article, you'll find a summary of our principles for privacy and our security practices.
- Unless strictly necessary, no one sees your recordings. Until you save your recording: no one can see it. After you've saved it, it can only be seen by others when:
- you contact support and it is necessary for diagnosis
- a coach has been assigned to you
- you ask feedback from specific colleagues or friends
- We don't keep your data longer than needed. Thirty days after your license expires, or the contract between TrainTool and your employee expires, we destroy all your data. It will take another thirty days for it to be removed from our backups.
- For all details: please review your privacy statement at the bottom of the web page when logged in via your browser.
- All connections from and to the TrainTool application are encrypted through SSL.
- TrainTool is ISO 27001 certified. This means we meet the high standards of this international information security standard.
- We do background checks for all employees, and employees receive information security training and checks.
- We make daily backups which are kept for 30 days.
- For more information, please review our data security faq.