On the coach report page you can view handled and unhandled feedback- and appraisal requests from coaches of a particular account.
This table shows the status of feedback- and appraisal requests per coach. There are three options:
- Unhandled: These are the number of feedback- and appraisal requests that have not been handled (completely) by the coach yet.
- > 2 days: These are the number of outstanding feedback- and appraisal requests that have been open for more than 2 days since the participant's submission.
- Handled: These are the number of feedback- and appraisal requests handled by the coach.
Feedback- and appraisal requests
These tables display information about the feedback- and appraisal requests of a particular account. The tables have 7 columns:
- Trainee: This is the name or email address of the trainee that is waiting for his review or feedback.
Coaches: This is the name or email address of the coach (s) who should give or have given feedback or an appraisal.
- Program: This is the name of the program for which the participant has a feedback or appraisal request.
- Subject: For appraisal requests, the subject is a base- or final test. For feedback requests, the subject is the Role Play for which the participant requests feedback.
- Received at: This is the date and time the feedback or appraisal request was received by the coach.
- Handled at: This is the date and time the feedback or appraisal request was completed by the coach.
- Wait time: This is the number of days the feedback or appraisal request has been open.
The 'Filter' button allows filtering on a particular coach or program to display only feedback and review requests associated with it.
With the "Assign coach" button, trainees can be assigned a coach. One or more trainees can be selected.